What have you backed on Kickstarter?

I’m eagerly waiting for my Dark Souls Board Game to arrive. What have you all kickstarted that you are excited about?

The only things I’ve backed were Quiplash and Shantae: 1/2 Genie Hero, which both already came out.

Gaming related? Pillars of Eternity, Divinity Original Sin 2, Torment: Tides of Numenera, Beautiful Desolation, Jenny LeClue, Heart Forth Alicia…lotsa stuff

Card games including: Spaceteam, Twilight of the Gods, Karmaka,

Backed a few video games: Zoe Quinn’s Chuck Tingle game , Yooka Laylee , Bloodstained , Shadowrun Hong Kong , Aerannis , Lovely Little Thieves , The Deer God

I also backed the Offworld Collection. As for tabletop i backed the really rad looking Night Witches (i still haven’t had a chance to play it sadly!)

Nothing on Kickstarter. I backed an ice maker on Indiegogo though.

Only thing I’ve backed so far was Unwinnable Weekly. Need to resubscribe to them at some point.

Haven’t backed any actual games yet, though I’m sure that would change if I ever had cash to spare.

First thing I ever kickstarted is the System Shock remake. The demo was really cool and sold me on the game.

Really hope it comes out, of course.

Indivisible and Bloodstained. No matter what, I will wait for a good product

Recently I backed Shardbound, Smugglecraft, and the Tingler game, and for tabletop I backed Truck Off, Superhot, Tales From The Loop, and Noir World. Just got my copy of Loop and I’m really excited to start running that at work.

The only thing I’ve ever Kickstarted in my life is Rain World, because of the animation and visual style,

and now that I know what kind of game it became, I’m too afraid to play it. Am I doing this correctly?

I’ve backed the Homestuck game (RIP), Omori (Also RIP), Hyper Light Drifter (rad as hell), and I just backed Cattails a feral cat sim ala Stardew Valley (it has a day left, go back it!).
For tabletop I backed the Tome of Beasts for 5th edition which has been great so far.

Way too many things but currently still going are the Jim Henson exhibit at the Museum of the Moving Image and the Aviary Cocktail Book.

Barkley 2.

The promise has been made.

• Derek Yu’s Spelunky Book (Took a few years, but it released. Great read)
  • A print compilation of Let’s Speak English (Seems to be on track)
  • Pebble 2 (Arrived a few weeks late, and the company died almost immediately afterwards - killing all warranty and update support. But that said, it’s a phenomenal smartwatch.)

exclusively adventure games, the Double Fine Adventure (which was a good call) and Armikrog (which, enh)
I would have also backed Thimbleweed Park and Psychonauts 2 (not technically a kickstarter) but they hit after when I stopped having money to .

So far I’ve mostly only backed gaming stuff. Divinity Original Sin 2, Bloodstained, the System Shock remake, Shemue 3, That Dragon Cancer, Legend of Iya, Chasm and Repulique. I actually need to check on some of them, and see if they aren’t stuck in dev hell or canceled.

The only non-game one was The Secret Loves of Geek Girls.

Battle Chef Brigade.
Skullgirls.
The rpg skullgirls is making.

Republique and Amplitude here.

The Princes of The Renaissance 2nd edition
Ghost Court
The Warren
Microscope Explorer

I backed Dark Souls, and also the Wyrmwood Magnetic Game Master Screen that I am just counting the days until I get my hands on, I have such ideas