What is your favorite kind of pizza?

I have two. Traditional Supreme, pepperoni, sausage, onions, black olives, green peppers. Also, margherita.

My favourite pizza is made with sourdough and topped with chorizo and pickled chillies.

I love :pizza:

Mushroom. Onion and pepper on there as well isn’t bad either but I just really enjoy a mushroom pizza.

The local pizzeria where I live make a pizza with bacon, egg and cheese that is delicious. The egg is just a fried egg that is sort of baked in with the cheese.

Glad to see lots of love for Hawaiian/pineapple pizza. Haven’t had a pizza for a few years now, but used to be Pineapple, ham, and jalapenos.

There’s this great pizza spot by me and had this the other day. Honey drizzled, strips of bacon and tons of cheese.

Generally, classic pepperoni or “meat-lover’s.”

However, like the three best pizzas I’ve had were all pizza margherita.

Garlic, diced fresh jalapeno, and salami. Super thin crust. Cooked well done. Delicious!

That sounds amazing. Where does find find such a fantastic pie?

Ricotta is the secret best cheese.

I’m not sure it’s such a secret…

Place round the corner from mine used to do like, a desk-sized buffalo chicken and blue cheese pizza. No that elegant, but great comfort food that lasted a solid week.

My local pizza place does a Teriyaki Hawaiian, that’s topped with bacon, chicken, pineapple, and teriyaki sauce. It’s also on a brooklyn crust, so mmm.

Meat lovers all the way. Pepperoni, bacon, and sausage with stuffed crust. Mmm!

This is me. I don’t need no fancy pizza.

A restaurant called Flour and Ash in Bristol, UK. It’s menu changes regularly so each time I go I get nervous that it may not be on it!

Chicken, pineapple, green pepper.

There was a place around here that used to serve that with spicy sausage and salsa instead of pizza sauce.

That would drive me mental (to use a little UK slang :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ). I was really hoping you were going to say NYC. Great name for a pizza restaurant though.

Excellent use of British slang! Well, us Brits tend to steal what’s trendy in the US so I’m sure there’s an equivalent somewhere in NYC. Actually, a couple of years ago I had a very similar pizza (or pie!) in Pizzeria Delfina, San Francisco. Sorry, wrong coast I know!

Haha thanks. Damn, I lived in SF prior to NYC!

I work for a company based out of the UK so if/when I get a chance to go over there again maybe I’ll hunt down that pizza.