My poison mushroom food is mushrooms. I’m not a picky eater, I will eat just about anything. But those slimy, nasty fungi are inedible to me. I’ve tried! I’ve eaten them sautéed, fried, on steak, in burgers, and even in hot pot. But they are just not good to me.
One time, when I was with a friend to see Gorillaz live (this was around the end of the Plastic Beach tour), I got a baked pretzel from the arena’s concession stand and it was the driest, saltiest, fucking gnarliest thing I’ve ever put in my body. This was unusual for me, because I normally love pretzels! I’ll take mini twists over chips any day, but this one BETRAYED me
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.