What SEGA games do you hope get ported to PC next?

Following the sales of Persona 4 on Steam Sega is looking to do more ports of its back catalog. Which games are you hoping get added?

Personally I would love to see Persona 1 & 2 ported even though in all likelihood it’s going to be 3 or 5.

Pretty likely and extremely wanted: Sonic Colours

Unlikely but really wanted: Sonic Unleashed

Absolutely not happening but damn do I want it: Sonic 06

Jet Set Radio Future
Chuchu Rocket

5 Likes

It’s probably not going to happen cause of music licensing stuff but Jet Set Radio Future.

1 Like

Sonic Unleashed is playable on PC with some Sonic Generations conversion mods.

Well, only the Daytime Levels, but those are the only parts of that game you’d want to play.

EDIT: To answer the top-level question, Panzer Dragoon Saga. Make it happen, somehow.

1 Like

Make Seaman for Kinect cowards!

4 Likes

And of course…

5 Likes

I’m trying to imagine a modern day Seaman and it’s horrifying. The amount of new tech and tie ins with social media and wikipedia you could do to make a weird bizzare fish ai that lectures you on the most absurd topics is nightmare fuel.

1 Like

Oh also this is kind of a weird one but the Android/iOS versions of Sonic 1 and 2, which are actually sort of remakes with widescreen and added extras like the addition of Hidden Palace Zone.

J! S! R! F!

I will also happily take:
Some of those Hatsune Miku Project Diva games.
Anything Sakura Taisen.
7th Dragon remasters, perhaps??? They did make two games called 7th Dragon 2020, after all. The perfect chance to capitalize on this golden opportunity!
or if Sega could pull an Onion Games and release Segagaga in English for the first time!

Segagaga getting an English release would be incredible. It’s such a weird and cool part of video game history that I’ve really wanted to check out.

2 Likes

Otogi: Myth of Demons and the sequel.

1 Like

Outrun 2006: Coast to Coast

1 Like

Call me basic, but I just want Yakuza 3-6!

1 Like

this has a PC port thats playable now through… ahem, less than legal, means but it would be amazing to see it return to online storefronts. I think it was on steam for a little bit before the licence deal with Ferrari ran out.

1 Like

A version of Persona 3 FES that includes all the P3P stuff. They have like, a definitive edition of a game from one of their most popular franchises just waiting to be made, and making it a PC release would be a huge additional boost considering all the people that got into Persona recently thanks to P5.

4 Likes

In a perfect world they’d just dump all of the previously localized SMT games straight to Steam - I’m thinking stuff like Digital Devil Saga, Devil Summoner, Soul Hackers, Devil Survivor, etc. I’m not implying that would be easy, just that it would make me very happy.

I’ll also second everyone asking for Jet Set Radio Future and Skies of Arcadia (how is we haven’t seen a rerelease of this since the Gamecube?!), and throw in the Panzer Dragoon games for good measure.

2 Likes

Shining Force III

And just like a ton of other Sega Saturn stuff that are nearly impossible to emulate without a ton of work.

I’d love to see Shining Force 3, but only if they bothered to localize the two parts that never came west. I’d be real annoyed if we got stuck with only 1/3 of the game again.

Although that game honestly just needs a full remake. The 3D graphics are kinda hard to stomach, even by the standards of that gen.

1 Like

Burning Rangers! The game about anime firefighters!

One of many games on the later Sega systems that have yet to be re-released in any capacity!

4 Likes