What's the best video game hat?

Team Fortress 2 introduced to the idea that is hat collecting but what really is the best hat in video games?

3 Likes

Feel like Link and Mario have a lock on most iconic

2 Likes

Aiden Pearce, of course

9 Likes

Dapper Blook, who is a dapper blook.

2 Likes

The caiman hat in MGS3 is a contender.

1 Like

hops iconic hat

2 Likes

I’m a very big fan of the VLC Media Player cone in Spiderheck

1 Like

Mr. X has got an excellent hat:

He’s real attached to it too. Don’t knock it off!

2 Likes

My favorite hat is the hat that Kirby sprouts whenever he consigns someone to the extra-dimensional void.

3 Likes

The classic Red Mage hat really completes the look.

7 Likes

Even though it’s not the hat I use in the game. Arthur’s Gambler cuts a stunning figure.

arthur morgan

2 Likes

Testament’s top hat in Guillty Gear -Strive-.

fashion souls was always my favorite part of any of those games, but a lot of head attire in them really crosses over into helmet territory not hat, Bloodborne included…

still gonna shout out the top hats for the messengers

5 Likes

Behold!

Amon’s Hat from FFXIV.

People will try to say that it looks ‘stupid’. They will try to say it is ‘obnoxious’ or ‘too much’. Do not believe them, dear friends. More work went into putting the jiggle physics on that feathered plume than went into the bustiest player character models.

7 Likes

Old Monk’s head wrappings in Demon’s Souls. Where else can you get your head to look like a mini tornado?

7 Likes

Red Dead Redemption 2 has a truly excellent assortment of hats. Big fan of Javier’s bowler, which my character wears in Red Dead Online.

You could make the hats pretty big in Code Vein.

5 Likes

Best hat or most hat?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.