What's your current earworm?

I’m making this thread in an effort to maybe dislodge the song that’s stuck in my head, and hopefully, do the same for others.

My current earworm is “Movin’ Right Along,” from The Muppet Movie.

It started because I was making a joke that you could replace the lead singer of The Front Bottoms with Kermit the Frog, and as if struck by karmic justice, this song has just been stuck in my head. The past week of my life has been accented with “Movin’ right along, dunga dun, dunga dun.”

So, what has been your musical hell, lately?

I’ll leave my game running in the cafe as I do other stuff just to listen to this. Somehow my save is 56 hours long and I’m only on the third dungeon.

I’ve had this song stuck in my head for the last week.

Loyalty - Kendrick Lamar

Kung Fu Kenny and Bad Girl Riri spitting real good shit that I can’t YouTube link cause it ain’t up there yet so here a spotify link.

Most of that album is stuck in head.

Watched Your Name like a week or two ago, and the band behind its soundtrack really stuck.

Ha, came here to post this. One of the best songs I’ve ever heard in a game.

I started playing Persona 3 Portable after finishing P5 and I fear the female protagonist battle music everywhere I go:

PWR BTTM’s about to release a new album and this ones been in my head for weeks.

PWR BTTM - LOL

this track has been stuck in my head for the better part of a week.

Everything Cocteau Twins. It’s the chillest earworm ever

I can’t find any better link for this but i’m sorry everyone irl that i know that i’ve been singing this for the past few weeks http://wizbutts.tumblr.com/post/159994891700

Been revisiting Movements by Booka Shade, classic mid-aughts weirdo dance music.

I don’t know what genre you’d call this. 1979, Japanese. I just find it near impossible to not sing along to the English and even hum along to the melodies sung in Japanese.

It doesn’t make me proud but this song has been stuck in my head for two weeks.

F :notes: R :notes: E :notes: S :notes: and H

I can’t get it out of my head and that’s okay.

Was reminded of this 90s rap classic and then I listened to it on loop for like the last two weeks.

Gorillaz-Andromeda.

I can’t get the bass out of my head. I close my eyes and I see someone playing it on a tuba (I don’t know why it’s a tuba).

I recently finished Persona 5, so now this is stuck in my head.