Which MGS game will Kanye West like most

• Metal Gear Solid: Tactical Espionage Action
  • Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
  • Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
  • Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
  • Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
  • Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain

0 voters

I’m goin with Guns of the Patriots. its extremely anime which i think he will like a lot, and there’s a lot of it that feels very consistent with the way things are right now that will probably make him think about war and technology a lot

As “:fallen_leaf: ontopi (wil) :fallen_leaf:” said on Discord, I definitely think he’d be blown away by the ending of MGS2. Hearing about the “La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo” and going on and on about how “This is America! This is real! This happened!!!” or “The Patriots!!!” and then writing a song referencing Vamp as cool somewhere.

has anyone considered that maybe he’s just a huge policenauts fan

what if the campbell AI speech about information convinces him to delete his social media

In 3 months he’ll go on some rant about how mad he is that nobody showed him Rising.

I’d recommend that Kanye eat shit, or play the unauthorized version of Metal Gear 2. Same thing.

i mean i’d be mad too

anyway ye if you see this hmu. i’m real hideo kojima from video games

So Kanye is in Death Stranding now, right??

You pose this question as if Kanye West isn’t a die hard fan already.

I have it on good authority that while 2 was his gateway to the series, he considers 4 its peak. Johnny Sasaki is his favorite character.

I actually would not put it past Kanye to have just played a significant amount of Acid on a PSP on tour in 2007 or so

I dunno, maybe he could be a Peace Walker fan?

Jesus (Peace) Walks

Clearly his favorite Metal Gear game would be on of those two pre-order bonus DVDs where it’s just Miller ranting about every conspiracy in the timeline.

I bet Ye’s a casul and has only played TPP

Everything Kanye has done for the past year has actually been a viral marketing campaign for Death Stranding. And we’ll still have no idea what that game is.

Kanye is going to reveal the release date for the real MGSV ending.

Considering Kanye’s longstanding predilection for buxom, mostly naked cartoon women, I’m gonna go ahead and say that Quiet probably makes MGSV the most likely pick for our lost little Benz-and-backpacker.

Plus, his taste has been terrible lately, so that would track as well…

at the very least, I am glad we can all agree that kanye prefers the ones about controlling the world to the ones about bein a soldier

Huh, most of people here think that West would favor the most batshit crazy one. Fair enough.

How do we manipulate this so Kanye and Metal Gear crazy who doesn’t actually know Metal Gear that well Dan Ryckert somehow end up friends?

Or will that somehow happen naturally in the mad world of Dan Ryckert?