Who Will Be The Next Major Franchise Character to Dab?

The ship from Geometry Wars is a real dark horse candidate here

The cast of Uncharted 4 have been dabbing since launch in multiplayer. In fact the game has the best dance animations I’ve seen, largely thanks to the associated gurning.

Not all heroes wear capes.

But they do dab.

“What Will Be the First Major Franchise to Feature a Black Character Performing an Element of Current Black Culture Before It Is Hilariously Spoofed by a White Character?”

We both know the answer is none of them ever. :confused:

Pacman has been dabbing constantly since 1980

I’m honestly shocked no one in Overwatch dabs. Seriously.

Also probably Slippy in Star Fox 2 for the SNES classic? When you see it make sure you smash that “like” button, and come back here to tell ol’ papa dr_monocle thank you.

I’m very surprised that nobody guessed Mario (picture in tweet).

Mario Kart 9, Luigi exclaims, “SKRT SKRT” every time you get blue sparks.

Omg

Hot lady Shelob.

Bet your house on it.

mango: Your character in Destiny 2, if you bang up the silver.

I would just like to point out that this sort of already happened.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-09-06-destiny-2s-japanese-trailer-is-a-little-different

if bubsy doesnt dab in the upcoming halloween spooktacular sure to be hit The Woolies Strike Back what was even the point of bringing back bubsy

Is this the right place to mention that it was just the first day of school for the new Year 1s and I have already been told to Dab by several 6 year olds?

Because it was just the first day of school for the new Year 1s and I have already been told to Dab by several 6 year olds and I am Not happy About It.