'World of Warcraft' Has Finally Left Me Cold

Postscript is Cameron Kunzelman's weekly column about endings, apocalypses, deaths, bosses, and all sorts of other finalities.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://waypoint.vice.com/en_us/article/d3eqej/world-of-warcraft-battle-azeroth

Cameron don’t start completely fresh boost a character to 110 and go from there experience the new content for a couple months or so then move on. That’s usually what I do that’s what most people do the fun of WoW is best felt when the most amount of people are playing.

Loved the article, but if I would go back, and I have been tempted, I have a 110 Druid.

I’d never try to get back into it by starting the whole leveling experience again, and I feel like that might be part of the reason for the struggle. Mainly want to go back for all the lore on the horde side.

I actually started a fresh character over the weekend(never been a big Wow person, but played Legion for a while) and it was the first time the game has really clicked for me. I just wanted something laid back to play while I was feeling stressed and WoW is really fitting with what I wanted. Made it to lvl 18 and haven’t subbed so far, but I think I will in the next few days if it continues to be enjoyable.