Would you rather be stickbugged, rickrolled, or gnomed?

Would you rather get…

• Rickrolled
  • Stickbugged
  • Gnomed

0 voters

Gonna be honest, if I get legitimately rickrolled, it makes my day. Only good remaining use of the internet imo

Or even real life sometimes, like in my favorite rickroll of all time: https://cornellsun.com/2017/11/10/hundreds-rickrolled-in-mysterious-campus-prank-at-cornell/

3 Likes

Got rickrolled like last week. It was pretty cute ngl.

1 Like

I only know what one of these mean, but I’m voting gnomed anyways cause I like their hats

3 Likes

Rickrolled because Never Gonna Give You Up is fun to listen to. The Stickbug song assaults my ears.

1 Like

It’s kind of amazing that Rickrolling has been a Thing for this long and not turned into an awful racist dog whistle or something similar. One of the purest things left on the web. I really like the stick bug tho, he is fun.

1 Like

The stickbug eases my burdens

1 Like

Apparently this one is also a thing

5 Likes

Ronaldinho soccer is the best option of the 4

there is also gettin friccin beaned.

Of the options I think it goes, in order of best to worst

1. HAHA RONALDINHO SOCCER
  2. Rick Rolled
  3. Gnomed
  4. Beaned
  5. Stick Bugged

Stickbug is my leggy friend don’t @ them

For me it goes:

1. RONALDINHO SOCCER
  2. Gnomed
  3. Rick Rolled
  4. Stick Bugged
  5. Corduroyed
  6. Beaned
3 Likes

I would never give up rickrolling because it has never let me down, deserted me, or hurt me.

8 Likes

Rick Astley means less to me than a bug. It might sound like I’m trying to put down Rick Astley but really its just that the bug is very cool.

1 Like
7 Likes

rickrolled. the gnome thing creeps me out.

1 Like

I prefer to be refrigeratored myself

4 Likes

Rickrolling is good and all but it’s getting to the point where if I’m watching a video and it doesn’t morph into the stick bug going “doodidoodidoodoo” I’m a little dissapointed.

2 Likes

Rickrolled for being such an internet staple for so long and honestly getting funnier the longer it sticks around.

The gnome has a really wild energy to it tho and curious to see who he’s working with and how in the coming years. There’s potential there for something good

1 Like

Hi talking about the gnome from you’ve been gnomed as a conscious entity with autonomy and plans is terrifying to me

8 Likes