Y'all like Titanfall?

This is 12 bucks on PSN right now, so if there’s anyone like me who has waited this long to give it a shot now seems like a great time. Really looking forward to trying the campaign and getting absolutely destroyed by the small pool of ruthlessly devoted veterans probably still playing the multiplayer.

A new Frontier News Network post is coming out on the 3rd of October.

We’ll have a short FNN coming out at 10am on 10/3 that will be providing more info on what we have planned moving forward for Titanfall 2. Can’t talk about anything more yet but next week we’ll be able to share more. Hang tight!

I admit, I’ve fallen hard into the vortex that is Destiny 2 but I love how Titanfall 2 is still getting updates.I will be back.

It looks like one major DLC feature may have been mentioned early.

It’s Friday! It’s (almost) the night! So it’s time to fight! Boot up that nightly build and search for Attrition. Try out the stealth titan and have some fun!

A cloaked titan!? That sounds terrifying.

For this FNN, we are sharing a bit of what we’re planning for Titanfall 2 support for the rest of the year. We will be releasing patches in October, November, December and they will be focused on quality of life, bug fixes [like that pesky Tone Particle Wall bug], and balance changes.

We will also be releasing new weapon skins through the end of the year for purchase. Our desire is to have an Elite skin for most of the primary weapons. The art team has come up with some awesome stuff including Holiday themed skins.

The Featured Mode spot has been a great way for us to experiment and also add some fun wrinkles to existing modes. We’ll continue to rotate Featured Modes and have some stuff we want to try this year that we’ll be talking about later this month.

Lastly, it was awesome to get some community-made callsigns into Titanfall 2 last month like Nicole Peh’s outstanding Titan Restaurant Series. We’d love to add more so in the near future we’ll be giving you folks the opportunity to submit your art and we’ll be choosing our favorites to add to the game. Keep an eye on our Reddit and Forums for updates.

Later this month, we’ll be revealing more details on what to expect in the patches and talking more about some of the things we want to try to shake up the meta of Titanfall 2.

Looks like TF2’s major content updates have come to an end.

Edit: As a sidenote, I’m hoping that some of the featured modes will become permanent. Marked For Death and CTF Nitro both fit well with Titanfall’s speed, and are also some of my favorite modes.

I still retain hope. Surely they’ll do something on the game’s one year anniversary?

Schreier confirms it. I’m ready to start believing the hype:

I don’t have anything else to say except FUCKIN LET’S GO NEW TITANFALL BABY!

Waypex Wegends (Apex Legends): A Thread About that Titanfall Battle Royale

won’t this battle royale game not have any… titans falling?

I’m still cool with that, but then I’m the type of player that would never get in my titan. Pilot mobility felt so good that that’s all I wanted to do.

The absence or inclusion of the pilot powers I believe would be a make or break for me, AKA give me grappling hooks or give me death.

Hear me out, what if Titans are just NPC’s that kill everyone? They are just an environmental hazard that guards good loot or choke points.

If the Titans were at least 2.5 times taller so they really loomed over the battlefield this would be amazing. With the Titans as they are, 2-3 stories tall, meh.

That said, every other instance, I love the fact that the Titans are pretty small compared to other mechs.

Apex Legends reveal stream tomorrow:

Not sure how I feel about a… Titanfoyale… (what they should call it) But as everyone on here agrees, more Titanfall is a good thing.

I could vision this being something that Kuben Blisk oversees as a way of picking the best mercenaries for his team. Robots killing robots. It would be a good opportunity to get all the Kuben Bliskisms out of our system before we inevitably end him in Titanfall 3.

A bunch of pilots airdrop in on some toxic dump wasteland out in the badlands of the frontier. Going through the motions of salvaging equipment, maybe uncovering broke-ass titans that you have to upgrade. I feel the pilot/titan dynamic would add a little nuance, in that titans could be impervious to less equiped pilots. Less well armed titans won’t be able to hit mobile pilots. I like the idea of automated free roaming titans - maybe some more space dinosaurs?

I trust Respawn to provide a new take on the formula. I just hope everyone else (EA included) are more willing to support it. If it drops soon, won’t it coincide with whatever BR mode Battlefield V is supposed to be getting?

I guess we’ll know more after that livestream. Amped for more Titanfall. Amped Amped Amped.

• Just read there won’t actually be any titans… : (

Normal sized titans that can parkour off bigger giant titans is a logical step forward for Titanfall 3.

The quiet titan.

I just finished the Titanfall 2 single player campaign, and it made me really happy to play it. This is one of the best fps game I could play, graphically sublime, very fluid 60fps, excellent solo very catchy and multiplayer innovate.

Appvalley TutuApp Tweakbox

When Brad gets excited. I get excited.

Stream just started, but it’s only a teaser for the reveal right now. Full reveal is coming at noon.