You Can Change The Ending to Any Movie to "It Was A Video Game the Whole Time." What movie do you pick?

Hi Everyone,

It’s been two months and it just hit me that the twist would be that he was saying “Rosebud” because its the cheat code to give himself money

Signed,

me

4 Likes

Predator.

The player is the Predator.

1 Like

I feel like this might be too on the nose, but Primer is already basically there.

1 Like

The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift is actually the racing game/BioWare-style RPG fusion I’ve always wanted.

After the credits roll, the player starts a second playthrough, and makes sure to complete Han’s loyalty mission this time.

3 Likes

I’m sorry, but this idea is so good that I’m now absolutely certain it’s the only thing that will get me to care about that installment beyond music, visuals, and Lil’ Bow Wow’s Hulk car.

Speaking of Bioware, mine is probably Sunshine or Titan A.E..

Tokyo Drift’s my favourite F&F :sweat_smile:

Buuuuut yeah Titan AE honestly feels like it could’ve been a - pretty good! - BioWare game, straight-up. I never saw Sunshine 'cause I’m bad with horror :grimacing:

1 Like

Piggybacking on this; Armageddon is Austin Walker playing KSP and doing his usual epic imagination thing

1 Like

Super Mario Bros. (1993)

“eXistenZ” aka Meat Matrix. I hope this gets a “Be Good and Rewatch It”