You Can Smell Like a Gamer With Lynx’s New Xbox Body Wash

Gamers in Australia and New Zealand will soon be able to indulge in the sweet, citrusy scents of Xbox—which is, apparently, reminiscent of makrut lime and "winter lemon.” Of course, those are the top notes. The product line, called Lynx Xbox, has middle notes of “mint and sage,” rounded out by bottom notes of “patchouli and clearwood.”

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/a3x478/you-can-smell-like-a-gamer-with-lynxs-new-xbox-body-wash
1 Like
  • “Ahhhhh I love the smell of GAMER in the morning…”
  • “Wake up and smell the GAMER”

0 voters

3 Likes

I love how they’re like “How do we turn Mountain Dew into a body wash?” and came up with “kaffir lime and winter lemon.”

9 Likes

this is a full decade too late

where’s the dr disrespect deodorant? ninja nut scrub? tilted towers t-zone strips? microsoft pc master facial? i can go on

4 Likes

It says GAME so you know it’s not gay.

3 Likes

These E3 leaks are starting to get out of hand.

4 Likes

PAX Australia may be the world’s nicest smelling nerd convention this year!

Finally, now I can carry the unmistakable stench of homophobia and the irrational fear of minorities.

17 Likes

I read an article today that civilization as we know it will collapse in the 2050s so we gotta get all these fucking awful ideas in while we still have time.

4 Likes

What if I want to smell like an Atari Lynx?

One(1) Gamer Smell please.

1 Like

Finally, I can assume my true gamer form.

A repackaged gaming adjacent product announcement. What a way for Vice mothership content to make its entrance into the feed.

2 Likes

Another desperate effort. If their moms couldn’t do it, how can this?

mom i wanna smell like xbox

2 Likes

I’m gonna try it.

I really want someone to be like, “Mm, what’s that fragrance?”

Just so I can go, “XBAWKS”

1 Like

Interesting, but I have rules about putting green goo on my body…

melting solder does have a very distinct smell, but it ain’t kaffir lime

…Gamers Wash Up

5 Likes

So it smells like desperation and week-old cottage cheese?