You should watch Recovery of an MMO Junkie

Episode 09 :

the two of them are so awkward and cute, I can’t wait to see what happens at Sakurai’s place !

I think it’s one of my favorite anime of the season, laid back and relatable.

I really like this show but I made the mistake of watching too much romance anime and it kills me every time it takes a long time for them to get together. I’M DYING I NEED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Information about the upcoming box set is out. I’m curious what the director’s cut of the episodes will be like and I’m always game for bonus episodes.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/12/04/recovery-of-an-mmo-junkie-anime-stays-logged-in-for-ova-preview

(I’m so not ready for the show to end this week.)

What a wonderful last episode… :sob:

Will there be more seasons or was this it?

This is it. Just the OVA next week and that’s all the MMO Junkie we’ve got -_-

Oh. But I think I’m fine with that. I’m happy with what it is. All the best shows are just one series anyway.

I’m glad to hear this is short and sweet, honestly - three episodes in and I was worried this was gonna be a 26 episode nightmare of pacing

i’ve watched too much romance anime so even if it is mercifully short i’m real bummed that it gets to them getting together and just ends. that’s absolutely the least interesting part of romance and i wanted to see their relationship actually develop.